Nu aber noch mal, mit viel "Bitte, Bitte" weil, ist ja nicht für mich sondern für eine wirklich liebe Bloggerin:
Guck mal da *drauftipp*, da links, das Rotgeschriebene.
Und?
Was hälst DU davon?
Hm .............. hmhmhm .......... this is vor the people who (or wich?) dont understand german *redheadabouthorrorenglish*:
Hi girls,
i want to make a big suprise vor a bloglady. The most of us knows here. She is very sweet und make a lot of wonderful cards we can see on her blog. For this surprise i need a little (was heißt denn wohl Nettigkeit? *grübel*) gif (geht auch. Nech?) from lots of bloguser. I keep them until 26.9. (ach nee, ist ja im Ausland ----andersrum) 9.26. ---- here in my house and then i send all the nice little gifs to here. I know she will be very, very glad! If you want to know the name of the bloglady and mayby send her something for the big surprise too (ich hätte echt im Englischunterricht aufpassen sollen *seufz*) tell it here. I contakt you on your blog.
Naja *draufguck*, ICH jedenfall kapiere was ich da geschrieben habe *kicher*
